September 6, 2013

Cindy's Nails Glitter Waterfall Shellac Nails

 Hi everyone! I stopped by my favorite nail salon, Cindy's Nails in Longview, Washington on Tuesday to get my favorite pedicure and shellac nails. :) They do such a great job at Cindy's. I absolutely LOVE my glitter waterfall (or glitter gradient) shellac nails. Brian does the best work, you can see the shellac French manicure he did for me in the past here!
 These are the perfect nail look for weddings, don't you think?! :)
 I seriously cannot stop looking at my nails!!  They look super pretty in all lighting!!
 It looks like fairy dust. :)
 Shellac is super glossy, it looks like you just applied top coat glossy.
 I'm already looking forward to going back for the gold version of this glitter gradient. :) I think that will be super pretty too!
 I can't say enough good things about shellac manicures and I want to thank everyone at Cindy's Nails for excellent service. ^_^ If you're ever in the Longview, Washington area, stop by and ask Brian for your glitter waterfall shellac manicure!! You will love it!! Their pedicures are the absolute best too. :)

I've never been so happy with my nails after getting them done professionally. I can't stop looking at them! They're perfectly sparkly! ^^

7 comments:

  1. Omg so pretty Steph!! I totally think you should do that for your bridal shower. ;)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What color(s) Shelllac did he use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I'm not sure what it was called but it was by the Relish brand. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!